There are a number of different ways in which you can support WRI. If you would like to donate to WRI, go here.
- Remembering War Resisters' International in your Will Please see here for all the information you will need.
- Helping us to communicate with more people Do you speak more than one language fluently? Would you be able to translate WRI publications between these languages? Or, would you like to attend a WRI event and provide interpretation? If so, please get in touch with us at info[at]wri-irg.irg
- Showcasing our work through film and other audiovisuals If you can edit films, we'd love to hear from you! We are interested in making our events, website, and social media presence more engaging by using audiovisual tools. We are also looking for drawings, pictures, cartoons and other pieces that look at Militarisation of Youth. Contact us at info[at]wri-irg.irg
- Promoting WRI through merchandise and our publications We have Broken Rifles badges, DVDs, and occasionally other materials that we sell to raise money for WRI funds. Are you able to sell such WRI produce in your country? You may also want to offer to share free WRI publications (such as The Broken Rifle), in your country. If so, please get in touch with us at info[at]wri-irg.irg
- Purchasing WRI resources From us you can buy Antimilitarism: Political and Gender Dynamics of Peace Movements, Women Conscientious Objectors - An Anthology and WRI's Handbook for Nonviolent Campaigns, along with many other books covering antimilitarism, nonviolence, conscientious objection and social movements.
- Affiliating to WRI Would you group like to get involved with WRI? Contact us about various ways in which we can work together. This might be on nonviolence training, nonviolent direct action, on conscientious objection and resistance to militarism, or on countering the militarisation of youth. If your group or movement is already involved in WRI, perhaps you could consider affiliating to us? Email info[at]wri-irg.irg for more information. Email info[at]wri-irg.irg for more information. Thank you for supporting War Resisters' International.