Index of papers relased under the Freedom of Information Act
WRI has obtained the following papers from the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) pursuant to a Freedom of Information request in August 2007.
- Cover letter 17-08-2007-161349-004 Speck (Ministry of Defence)
- Armed forces policy on conscientious objectors (Ministry of Defence)
- AGAIs Vol 5 Instruction 006 - Retirement or discharge on grounds of conscience (Royal Army)
- Personnel, Legal, Administrativeand General orders 0801. Application for discharge on grounds of conscientious objection (Royal Navy)
- Prcedure for dealing with conscientious objectiors within the Royal Air Force
All files are presented as PDFs for ease in cross-platform viewing, and to preserve the original formatting as much as possible.