All this information is available on the GI Rights website - www.girights.org.
- The most comprehensive guide to military discharges in print. Written as a guide for helping people to get out of the military. (only partly available on the website)
- A step-by-step guide to applying for conscientious objector status for those in the US military.
- (PDF version: http://www.objector.org/Resources/adviceforcos.pdf
- A booklet that outlines administrative discharges for members of the US military.
- (PDF version: http://girights.objector.org/getting-out.pdf)
Brief information for members of the UK Armed Forces is available by following this link. We welcome information (in English, French, German, and Spanish) for members of other Armed Forces possibly involved in the war on Iraq.
War Resisters' International