There are a number of different ways you can support War Resisters' International.
- Funding our work If you would like to donate to WRI, you can do so here.
- Sponsored events If you would like to raise money for WRI through a sponsored event we would love to hear from you, and we can help to promote your sponsorship through our social media. In the past people have completed triathlons and swimming events and raised money for WRI at the same time. Email email@example.com.
- Remembering War Resisters' International in your Will If you would like to leave a legacy to WRI, please see here for all the information you will need.
- Design and layout volunteers If you have design skills, we'd love to hear from you! We'd be particularly keen to hear from designers who have at least a basic language skills in German, French, Turkish, or Arabic, to help us do layout designs for magazines and books in these languages. We use Scribus - a free desktop publishing software.
- Publications volunteer Currently, we are looking for a volunteer to who can help us with our publications and communications work. Specifically, we'd like someone who is used to using the open source desktop publishing software Scribus, or other desktop publishing software. All the information is here.
- Helping us to communicate with more people Do you speak more than one language fluently? Would you be able to translate WRI publications between these languages? Or, would you like to attend a WRI event and provide interpretation? If so, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Showcasing our work through film and other audiovisuals If you can edit films, we'd love to hear from you! We are interested in making our events, website, and social media presence more engaging by using audiovisual tools. We are also looking for drawings, pictures, cartoons and other pieces that look at Militarisation of Youth. Contact us at email@example.com
- Promoting WRI through merchandise and our publications We have Broken Rifles badges, DVDs, and occasionally other materials that we sell to raise money for WRI. Are you able to sell such WRI produce in your country? You may also want to offer to share free WRI publications (such as The Broken Rifle), in your country. If so, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchasing WRI resources From us you can buy Antimilitarism: Political and Gender Dynamics of Peace Movements, Women Conscientious Objectors - An Anthology and WRI's Handbook for Nonviolent Campaigns, along with many other books covering antimilitarism, nonviolence, conscientious objection and social movements.
- Affiliating to WRI Would you group like to get involved with WRI? Contact us about various ways in which we can work together. This might be on nonviolence training, nonviolent direct action, on conscientious objection and resistance to militarism, or on countering the militarisation of youth. If your group or movement is already involved in WRI, perhaps you could consider affiliating to us? Email email@example.com for more information. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Thank you for supporting War Resisters' International.